Thursday, August 15, 2013

Wear Your Hair Curly Day!!

Since yesterday was wear your hair curly day, let's celebrate!  Actually I kind of forgot til today, but since I'm wearing the same hairstyle as yesterday, here is a (photo) reenactment of curly hair day!!!





It's my go to afro, held back by a scarf that I tyed around my head.  I normally try to use some type of gel in an effort to make some curls pop.  But since that don't really work (one day I will have visible curls, waaahhh) I just did the L.O.C. method for moisture.  I used Sta Sof Fro moisturizing spray, my homeade oil mixture, and Beautiful Curls Shea Butter leave in cream.  My hair may be more 'fro than curl, but at least it's soft!

Happy Wear Your Hair Curly Day @ :-P      (the at key is my afro on top of the smiley).

No comments:

Post a Comment